To do this, you will first need to download and install the Android SDK platform-tools on your computer. We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases. Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command. In most cases, Windows will automatically download and install the required USB drivers. To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer.
Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking. You can install MIUI Fastboot ROMs using Xiaomi’s official Mi Flash Tool. The tool offers a graphical user interface (GUI) that’s much easier to use compared to the traditional fastboot command-line interface (CLI). You don’t necessarily need Mi Flash Tool in order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices as there are pre-made scripts that you can simply run and be done with.
OEMs like Xiaomi and Motorola maintain a steady track record of releasing these sources and we now have another example of their commitment towards the aftermarket developer community. Xiaomi has gradually started rolling out MIUI 11-based Android 10 update to stock firmware file the entry-level Redmi 7A. If someone is using an Android phone somewhere in the world and they want to mod it, we aim to have a place for them to do just that. We’re constantly adding new forums for devices, and now we’ve got 5 more to share.
- However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well.
- In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM.
- Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system.
If you are intrigued by the MIUI Downloader app, you can read up on it on How to download latest MIUI for your device content. If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually.
- If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat).
- Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets.
- This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking.
- We have also covered how you can properly flash fastboot ROM via your PC without any error.
If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi 7 stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page. On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi 7 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. If you encounter any issues or errors while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi 7 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. Xiaomi Redmi 7 (onclite) India (IN) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
Leave A Comment